Memorial Day Weekend is quickly approaching and many people will be by the pool, lake, or beach! While we tend to spend most of time in the studio, we do love to get out on the weekends and enjoy some sun.
1. While perusing the pages, we can't get over how many beautiful swimsuits are available at Everything But Water! This Karla Colletto suit is a halter monokini with laser cut zig zag detail. It's a classic suit with a funky edge -- literally!
2. Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen! We never leave home without it. Avene Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion contains a unique UVA/UVB filter system enhanced with powerful antioxidant protection from Vitamin E to protect against damaging sun-induced free radicals and Avène Thermal Spring Water to soothe the skin.
3. At the studio we are music junkies -- the battle is always on over the Clean Bandit or Lake Street Dive station. The Turtle Shell bluetooth speaker from Outdoor Technology is a great adventure companion. It is rugged, shockproof, and water resistant. BONUS: it comes in 5 different colors!
4. Hats are a great fashionable and practical accessory for the holiday weekend -- whether you're staying in town or going off on an exciting adventure! This Magid Fedora adds a splash of color with a tribal print band and can easily take you from the beach to the bar.
5. To finish off our Memorial Day Weekend look, we prefer a unique, easy to wear pair of earrings. These Lush Earrings are great because they add just enough style to your outfit, but won't interfere with your tan! The labradorite compliments the black suit and the gold buds add that little bit of WOW to make you stand out poolside.
What are your Memorial Day Weekend must haves? Leave your comments below!
And remember, Memorial Day honors men and women who died while serving in the U.S. military. Take some time this weekend to remember those who have served and show appreciation for the sacrifices they have made.
Mickey Lynn Team
Comments will be approved before showing up.